144. Looking at pictures and remembering the last few months:
145. Watching Chris cook with his niece and nephew.
146. B family dinners
147. Red gumballs as the holly in the centerpiece during such a dinner
148. The last two dates with my fiance and being proud that we intentionally made time for us during the busy wedding planning.
149. The sight of dozens of shoes of my family members as they all crowded into my house.
150. Friends who come over after church to "just stop by" and stay for hours as we decided to finish watching Battlestar Gallactica.
151. Going back to work after being away for awhile ... looking for the "new normal" after much excitement and change.
152. Finding the "little white box" which contains microscope slides that are important to a little boy across the ocean.
153. Shoveling. it's like playing in the snow for grown-ups
154. Listening to the TRUTH: "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
155. Excitement over a coming ski trip with friends!!!!!!!
156. Icy trees
157. Biking at the gym on the cool bikes.
158. A fantastic Friday evening: girlfriends, chicken garlic pizza that was $2 after coupons, and several episodes of 24.
159. A dog that appears to be sleeping but as i walk by her little tail wags.
160. Writing thank you notes as I am reminded of everything we have been given, material items but more importantly the people behind the gifts and our relationships with them.