161. French press coffee. Holy. cow. It is like super coffee.
162. Knitting baby hats.
163. days off
164. moving, sorting and purging
165. a fire in the fireplace
166. evening walks as the snow is softly falling.
167. snow pants
171. the excitement of said dog when i simply get up in the morning
172. Finding new meaning in verses memorized long ago
173. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matt 11:28-30
174. New plates
175. Grocery shopping with my husband
176. Let's face it: doing anything with my husband =)
177. quiet mornings
178. seeing the sun after several days of clouds and snow
179. listening to Michael Buble
180. meds that make my husband feel better
181. an answered prayer: a baby's heart healing
182. the quilt made for us by my aunt.