134) At the end of the night, one of Chris' friends gave me a big hug and told me that he has never seen Chris so happy.
135) Right before I went down the aisle, our friend Ian: "I am SO excited! You are beautiful."
136) One of my aunts (and I can't remember which one, which is a little disturbing but some of the day is a blur) told me that she had fallen in love with Chris because of the way he looked at me ... especially as I was coming down the aisle.
137) The dance with my dad.
138) Our friends and helpers. We were blessed by the many people who used their gifts to help the day run smoothly. From our family and friends who were our attendants, pastor(s), musicians and ushers, who decorated the hall, helped put together programs and tied the napkins, took pictures and prayed for us and supported us. I believe the day is a good example of Christian community working together and I am blessed by everyone that was involved.
139) Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes.
140) Jill, our friend, my personal attendant, rocked! She has organizational/attention to detail-like gifts and an amazing, calming spirit. And (yes, she is too good to be true) she is great with kids. I will remember playing "I spy" with the little girls before we went into the church.
141) Chris' mom kept calling me "Mrs. Brenna" at the reception - and I guess I am!
142) Our vows.
143) My husband!! =)