1. Conversations with my husband like this:
Hubby: Oh yeah, that is definitely her poop face. She's been making it for a while.
Me: I don't think there is a liner in the diaper ...
Hubby: Which diaper is it?
Me: The simplex side snaps
Hubby: That's okay, it's not the "cadillac"
2. Joy when I realize that the stray wet bag I just found is filled with an unused diaper.
3. Frustration looking for the stray wet bag that I know has a dirty diaper in it.
4. When meeting another mom or family that cloth diapers, I'm like "We must be best friends!"
5. There are people (mainly mamas) who are obsessed about cloth diapers. Obsessed, I tell ya! - the newest print, "bum placement" having a full rainbow stash. I actually left a facebook group because it was too much for me. Now, to each their own but since one of our reasons for doing cloth is financial that actually depends on my not buying any more.
6. It actually helps me keep on top of - at least a little bit - the laundry. Knowing that diaper laundry is time specific (it usually has to be done when it has to be done and we will soon be needing to use those diapers) and knowing that it takes up the washer/drying for a part of diaper laundry day, actually encourages me to get the rest of the laundry done on the off times.
7. Watching my dad/aka Grandpa fold cloth diapers is SUPER entertaining.
Do you cloth diaper? What would you add to this list??
|We don't have many cloth diaper pictures but I like this one the best!|