background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

367. cute spring dresses
368. wearing a cute spring dress to a friend's wedding
369. wearing a cute spring dress to a friend's wedding reception where we had brunch and drank good coffee
370. wearing a cute spring dress to a friend's wedding reception where we had brunch and drank good coffee and then explored the house and grounds of the historic Plummer House.

okay, that was fun, don't you think?

371. Sunday afternoon naps
372. the smell of fresh air on my hair/clothes/hands after working outside in the yard
373. working beside my husband
374. putting our house on the market tomorrow
375. work gloves
376. cooking with my husband, for our friends
377. grilling out
378. my thoughtful mother in law who makes me brownies with mint frosting
379. Sleeping for 12 hours on Saturday night (i'm counting the two hour nap I took at my in-laws prior to actually going to bed)
380. the spring time breeze coming in open windows
381. Learning that the animal living in our shed is a squirrel, which is much less scary than other options I came up with in my head. (the acorns on the chairs, table and in the window ledge were good clues.) His name is now Acorn
382. Watching Loki (our dog) chase the bunny through our backyard
383. pajamas
384. flavored coffee.
385. and creamer. lots of creamer
386. learning to hold the things of this world in an open hand (more on that later, probably)
387. quality time with my love
388. the blanket my grandma made me long ago that I still use on cooler nights
389. a fridge full of leftovers
390. and being able to share those leftovers with friends
391. news that my cousin had a healthy baby boy today
392. finally finishing a good book
393. saying good bye to a friend as he goes to live and work with Mercy Ships in Togo for most of the summer.
394. a smooth transition to night shifts
395. anticipating a less hectic week

2 comments:

Aisling said...

hmmmm, wonder if you could tame a squirrel, and get it to come to you? That might be cool.

Rachel said...

interesting ... =)