background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

simple beauty

#1725 - 1747
- scripture memorization (Colossians, if you are wondering. yep, the whole book)

- time to hang out with my sister-in-law ... and knowing what makes her feel special
- e-mails from my brother with songs he has written
- enjoying friends
- a day with my hubby all to myself
- cool water in my cup
- actually doing my household tasks
- tall sunflowers
- twin deer crossing the road
- a bike ride on a cool evening
- waffles in the morning
-sunsets on the drive West
- the "snowflake" flowers (weeds) all around
- after dinner kisses
- silly kids dances
- listening to Eva talk about life and church
- walking down familiar trails
- sitting on the lazy-boy with Loki next to me (his absolute favorite place to be at the Brenna's home, maybe ever)
- looking forward to seeing my Netzer family this weekend
- family pictures in the back yard
- reading a good book and collecting a pile of books from my mother-in-law
-  having no pressing agenda for the day

Sometimes vacation looks like this and sometimes it is in the beauty of everyday ... amplified by the fact that I don't have to go back to work for 5 days still. =)


No comments: