background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Photo Dump

So I am on call, the cleaner I just used to clean the bathroom says "wipe, leave for 10 min til dry" so I'm leaving it. And adding a few pics of our recent adventures.

Food. Christopher posted more about food over here. 
tacos. tofu stir fry. spinach pie. eggplant parmesan and pork with cabbage and dumplings
WI Dells.
 The only pictures I took. Fitting though, the kids LOVED the bumper cars. 

Crooked Lake

 Downtown Milwaukee with the hubby's family
yep, that is Loki in the basket. After running half way, he decided this was the way to travel.
trying to fly a kite. I am in LOVE with the city-scape in the background
My Little Garden
just because it makes me so darn happy
Well, I'm still on call, the bathrooms are now put back together and I chatted with a friend. 
Happy Monday Friends!


No comments: