background

Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Multitude Monday!

“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” Psalm 18:2

849. Sunlight streaming in
850. Fresh veggies
851. A coffee shop date with Chris at a new place with wonderful drinks and to die for pastries. Seriously. To die for. 
852. Biking with Loki
853. Dew on the grass in the morning
854. A field full of sun flowers
855. And the lone sun flower that manages to grow in the divider on 94
856. The two women who decided to get together with the spouses of the new doctoral students. It was wonderful to hear their experiences and to hear someone say “it can be really hard but you will make it”
857. Going out with a couple (the husband is another student)
858. Peaches … at 89 cents a pound
859. nice co-workers who answer all of my questions.
860. The moment when I walk out the door of the hospital and see Chris driving into the parking lot and the little black (doggie) head in the passenger seat
861. Finding our routine again
868. lunch packed for me
869. Listening as Chris tells me about his good day
870. Working 12 hour shifts … or, more precisely, working three days a week.
871. Phone dates with friends back home
872. Family coming to visit today!  =)
873. Finally figuring how to knit the little hat I was envisioning after a few unsuccessful starts
874. Stretching
875. Pajamas
876. Chris’ fingers going through my hair
877. Listening to my little cousin talk about anything
878. Lunch at my grandma’s
879. watching a movie in bed 
880. the several places to grocery shop within miles of our apartment
881. getting recommendations for fun things to do
882. feeling more and more at home here

Much love! enjoy your week! 


No comments: