giving thanks #1831 - 1845
- a fun Monday with Loki: bike riding, playing and snuggling. During that day, I swayed his affection pendulum back towards my side, which was a little futile since I basically worked and slept the next three days. It is not a competition, which side he lands on (mine or Christopher's) we just notice and comment on who he prefers.
- working hard some days.
- some days just working.
- being woken up with kisses when I sleep through my alarm
- dinner ready as I am getting up
- a little bit of alone time to adjust to the idea being awake
- nice chats with co-workers
- an unexpected evening of alone time; i spent the time sewing and reading
- my brother coming to visit with Honey Dip Doughnuts and coffee. yummmm.
- an evening with friends, making a delicious dinner - handmade ravioli with a variety of insides
- deciding to get out of bed for church
- meeting new people
- an afternoon at an apple orchard, and then making and canning applesauce
our afternoon went something like this:
|tackle apples in our kitchen|
|try to convince Loki that after ALL the apples, there were no more left for him|