69. smart wool socks. (i think i love them more than it is right to love socks)
70. learning to let go of the things I can't control
71. finding things to be thankful for even what I am frustrated and discouraged
72. enjoying a whole day with my love, playing and talking about our future
73. anticipating the holiday weekend with family
74. sharing a secret
75. re-reading my journal about love
76. reading James by my fireplace
Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. Such "wisdom" does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil. For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness.