274. heartfelt conversations
275. A weekend with time spent with both of our parents
276. Being called "sister" at work, here in America, bringing back memories of Africa.
277. the warmth of sunlight
278. Green buds poking up through the earth
279. listening to my husband tell me of the money he saved at the grocery store
280. knowing an exciting secret
281. working together towards making our budget and savings goals
283. being still
284. my hand in his
285. notes left for me
286. finding strength and peace in His promises
287. being excited about the future
288. and hopefully visiting China this summer!!!!
289. using a purse my aunt made me long ago.
290. a car to drive
291. an abundant amount of food in the fridge and pantry.
292. ridiculously clean floors (in order to be ridiculously clean, it had to have been pretty dirty to begin with ... )
293. our dog keeping my feet warm
294. long, multi-colored e-mails to and from a dear friend
295. A girl at AWANA with lime green sun glasses and an off kilter ponytail
These are from last week and need some pictures =)
So far today:
296. My husband is okay after injuring his fingers while working on our retaining wall
297. A father-in-law willing to help
298. calmness after a busy weekend
299. learning lessons (again): Matt 16:26