background

Monday, May 27, 2013

Spring time at Crooked Lake

- It's Loki chasing the chipmunks and making friends with the neighbors dog.

- It's kayak runs with three layers and a life jacket.

- It's cake and ice cream.

- It's finishing a good book by the lake.

- It's my dad wearing white socks with his sandals.

- It's my mom making me a birthday dinner even though I'm going to be 32.

- It's sleeping under the (fading) stars put on the ceiling by my aunt and uncle.

- It's eagle watching, loon spotting and otter spying.

- It's meals and games around the round table my grandpa made.

- It's coming home with (much) more food than we brought up.



About 21 weeks pregnant. Perhaps I'll just do baby bump pictures up North. =)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You look awesome! SO excited for that babe!

Anne @ Under the Umbrella said...

OMG! Look at your CUTE bump! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT BABY!

Anne @ Under the Umbrella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.